Flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if inhaled.
Prevention: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing vapors. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
Response: If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Disposal: Buyer assumes all risk and liability associated with disposal of this product (original concentration or dilution) in violation of applicable law in compliance with applicable federal, state and local requirements.
302 North Fourth St.
St. Joseph, MO 64501
Marcellus Community Schools