May be harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life
Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Wear eye protection/face protection. Wear protective gloves. Response IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Rinse mouth. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Storage Store away from incompatible materials.
(816) 233-1321 (Ext. 8285)
302 North Fourth St
St. Joseph, MO 64501
Marcellus Community Schools