: Combustible liquid. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Keep away from flames and hot surfaces. No smoking. Avoid breathing fume/mist/vapors/spray. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations.
755 Tri-State Parkway
Gurnee, IL 60031
Marcellus Community Schools